Saturday, November 13, 2010

REBUKING SATAN

Satan is a wise, sneaky attacking giant! He will pop up when you least expect him. He will pull out all the stops to bring you down, slow you down or just plain defeat you. Then he sits back and laughs! Got the picture? Know the feeling?

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

Life is a spiritual battle. It seems more and more I just get to the end of my rope when God reminds me of his love. Wherever Iam when this comes to mind I say, sometimes screaming SATAN I REBUKE YOU, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, MARRIAGE, CAR wherever i might be or whatever the situation might be at the time.
Just think the harder he works the bigger the blessing we receive. So press on through the battle. As it says in Ephesians, Put on the full armor of God so you can stand your ground.

DON'T LET SATAN WIN, STAND YOUR GROUND!

No comments: