Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHY?

I have had a hard time writing on this blog. I have prayed, written, deleted, rewritten, deleted, prayed. I have decided iam letting my head control my word and not my heart. I have lots to share I just don't know how. While reading The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian i found this quote and thought it fit me pretty good. Too bad I deleted the post telling you about the book. This book had made huge changes in my life. Maybe next time I can let my heart speak and tell you all about it. The quote - A womans HEART should be SO lost in GOD that a man needs to seek HIM in order to FIND HER. I love it! I have also learned that the more you fill your heart with love the better attitude you have. I don't know anybody who doesn't need a little tweaking on our attitude. Yesterday I woke with a heavy heart and a friend on my mind so I sent her an email and talked to her about things in the past and that I loved her. I think it was what she needed at that exact moment and that could only have been known by God. So I challenge you today.


THE CHALLENGE

1. Tell 1 person you love them. Don't just assume they know.

2. Tell 2 people to HAVE A NICE DAY!

3. Call someone you don't talk to much and say HELLO.

You never know when you might touch someone''s life, in the least little way!

No comments: