Thursday, March 25, 2010

SHARING MORE

O.K., I sat down last night to post but nothing felt right, i kept rewriting until finally it hit me. I needed to pray and let God do the talking. My prayer was answered. I said I'm not one to put myself out there but how can I share or be faithful to his word if I don't put myself out there. I want to be real. I know alot of people that look at this will have doubts, so let me just clear the doubts up. Iam far from perfect. I have too many flaws to count. But the good news is God knows that and he loves me anyway. I just have to keep turning to him and saying Hey! I messed up again. Iam living proof you can be saved. Had it not been for Jennifer putting her story out there and some amazing(I just don't know another word for it) turn of events that only God could have made happen I have no idea where I would be today. Well, yea I do have an idea. I believe in the power of prayer and am learning how to be a prayer warrior. Sometimes you talk and sometimes you just listen. If you want to talk about anything or want me to pray for you and don't want to leave a comment just email me. luvs2xray@yahoo.com
Jenny Alred
Teach me your way, O Lord. Help me
to walk in your truth. Unite my heart
to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11

No comments: