Friday, August 6, 2010

16 YEARS AGO

Sixteen years ago today I married Danny! I keep thinking about our vows. Do you Jenny take this man to be your husband? The most I can remember is: In sickness and in health, for richer or poor, til death do you part. The answer was Yes,yes,yes! I had no idea the level of commitment I was taking. I have never doubted for a minute that Danny doesn't love me. He has always told me, he would not want to live without me. If i could change one thing about that day it would be that God would have been in our relationship. I hope and pray that God gives us another 16 together. I know it won't all be good but it will be better!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

happy anniversary!!! i pray GOD uses you as HIS vessell to move in mighty ways!! praying for you always and wishing you many more happy years with you hubby!!