Thursday, July 1, 2010

BLOGGING?

I'm not so sure about this blog thing. I read many blogs. Most blog everyday or at least every other. Most blog about their kids,vacations,their creative talents, and books they are reading. Some are uplifting and inspiring, sharing from their heart what is going on in their spiritual life. I wanted to share with you this new journey I have been on but I do not have the time to do that on a daily basis. Like I said when I started blogging Iam not one to put myself out there. God is working in my life in ways I didn't know existed. He is using me as a vessel in ways I did not know I could. God is getting so deep into my heart, i feel iam losing myself. There is so much to share but I can't figure out what to share or how to share. At first God would put things on my heart to say or that is what I thought now Iam not so sure. Iam going to pray for pure motivation behind my actions and I know God will answer.

Proverbs 4:25-26
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.

26 Make level [a] paths for your feet
and take only ways that are firm.

Until God gives me direction for the next step Iam going to put my blog on hold.
In the meantime I leave you with my favorite scripture.


Philippians 3:10-14
10I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Pressing on Toward the Goal
12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Love to you all,
Jenny

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

JENNY, I AM GOING TO MISS YOUR POST!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SHARE, BUT UNDERSTAND:)! I KNOW GOD IS WORKING IN YOU LIFE AND IT MAKES MY HEART SMILE TO SEE HIS LIGHT SHINING THROUGH YOU! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FRIEND YOU ARE TO ME!